In addition to being the largest in the world, studying MBBS in Russia is a popular choice for international students. With about 57 medical colleges or universities, MBBS is a sought-after course in Russia. The students prefer to do MBBS in Russia because the Ministry of Health and Education is heavily subsidized fee. It is much lower than as compared to other countries of western. The lost cost combined with the very high quality of education makes MBBS in Russia the best choice for international students.
All universities offering a course in MBBS are recognized by the Medical Council of the most important countries such as the UK (United Kingdom), the US (United States), the Middle East, and the WHO (World Health Organization). Studying MBBS in Russia has grown so much in popularity lately that it has moved up to the 8th best study destination in the world.
If you are considering pursuing MBBS in Russia, here are some reasons why you should go ahead with it.
- No donation fee structure
- No entrance exam
- Get funding for tuition fee
- Learn the Russian language
- An opportunity to obtain a double diploma
- Get global recognition
There are several benefits to studying MBBS in Russia. We have mentioned them below for a better understanding.
- Simple and straightforward procedure to get admission
- There is no entrance exam
- Subsidized and minimum course fee structure
- European standard of living
- The degree is awarded by Russian medical colleges or universities are recognized globally
- 100% visa guarantee
- All colleges or universities are Russian government colleges or universities.
Qualification or Eligibility Criteria for Study MBBS in Russia are Not So Strict. What You Need Is Here –
Age – You must be 17 years old on or before December 31st of the year of admission.
Marks – Students must have more than 50% marks in the 12th grade in PCB (Physics, Biology, and Chemistry). The ISC (Indian School Certificate) or CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) or any other relevant board is required to monitor MBBS in Russia.
Exam – The MCI (Medical Council of India) has ruled in favor of the Delhi High Court. Those Indian students who do not appear in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) and wish to enroll in foreign medical universities in 2019 must obtain an MCI (Medical Council of India) eligibility certificate upon admission.
IELTS or TOEFL – Unlike other foreign countries, IELTS (International English Language Test System) and TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) are not mandatory requirements for education in Russia.
You, Will, Need the Following Documents to Attend MBBS in Russia –
- The passport with a validity of at least 1 year 6 months
- Passing certificate of 10th standard
- Passing certificate of 12th standard
- Authorized certificate of birth
- 4 passport size photos
- Letter of acceptance from the Russian Medical University like Far Eastern Federal University
- HIV testing certificate
- Licensing of all documents from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in New Delhi
- Proof of legality of all documents from any Russian embassy
- Receipt of visa fees
- Receipt of University + a 1-year tuition fee
Getting admission to MBBS in Far Eastern Federal University is completely straightforward and easy.
Here is a step by step to prepare the education consultant to get MBBS admission in Russia.
- Fill out the application form carefully first.
- You will get an offer letter.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Once you have paid your MBBS fee structure in Russia to go and apply for a visa.
- That’s it, also get a visa and go to Russia to study MBBS.
Complete curriculum for study MBBS in Russia will be completed in 6 to 8 years. This is according to United States (US) and the European (EU) standards.
- During the first 3 years, medical students will learn theories of medicine.
- Basic understanding of human biology during the first 3 years, physiology, biochemistry, genetics, microbiology, and general pathology will be taught.
- It is divided into 2 semesters each year.
- The past 3 years have been major years for medical students to practice or write in combination with surgery, neurology, primary care medicine, psychiatry, gynecology, pediatrics, and emergency medicine.
They are a method used to teach students enrolled in MBBS in Russia are as follows –
- The seminars and small group discussions organized
- Based on the subject
- The practical and laboratory work
- The clinical training