All of us spend a substantial percentage of our time sleeping; in fact, sleeping amounts to almost one-third of our life. This alone should be sufficient for one to make an extra effort when selecting their bed. Several stores, especially the eCommerce stores make it easy to use Afterpay for bed frames. This is a good option since it allows one to pay later at their convenience. The fact that there are many types of beds often makes it hard to decide which one is the best. One of the main factors to consider is the size of the room. Although the bed is one of the most important pieces of furniture in a bedroom, one must leave some space to move around and other furniture. It is also important to consider who the bed is for like an adult or child; this article provides vital tips on how to buy the best bed for your bedroom.
Wooden frame vs. metal bed frame
It is easy to overlook the finer details of the bed while checking the comfort level and type of mattress. On the other hand, there are those who are highly particular about the bed frame and prefer one with storage space as well. Select a bed frame that does not squeak, break easily and requires less maintenance. There are many types of frames however here is a comparison between the two most popular ones wooden and metal bed frames:
- The wooden frames are more robust, sturdy, durable and high-quality.
- Metal frames may start to creak over a period of time, unlike wooden ones.
- Wooden beds have more shade options with different types of finishes unlike metal beds which have limited colour options.
- A wooden frame is ideal for those who prefer a unique look or pattern since the type of wood grain design can provide a feeling of originality,
- A metal frame gives a cold impression, unlike wood; which always gives a warm feeling.
There are several pros and cons of opting for either a wooden or metal frame however, at the end of the day it is important to select the one which suits you the most. Some of the popular beds include Artiss Queen size leather frame, Marks red frame in fabric, classic red frame metal queen, Artiss king Wooden frame.
Vital facts & statistics
- The mattress and bedroom furniture retail market size expected in 2021 is $1.6 Billion
- Bedroom furniture market is expected to grow further in the next 5 years.
- Current residential property trends greatly influence the demand for mattresses & bedroom furniture.
- Adjustable frame size is often a good solution in several cases.
- All bed frames are not easy to transport or move between two rooms.
- A box mattress will not fit all types of bed frames.
Important factors to consider
- Consider the size of the bedroom, leg space, and other furniture necessary.
- Mattress preference plays a major role in the type of bed you buy. For example, a queen mattress using Afterpay would ideally require a queen-size bed.
- Bedroom size and the main purpose of buying the bed are important deciding factors as well.
- Queen size bed is best for couples in an average size room and those who have other furniture to place and need leg space.
- The types of bed frame for a large room include a king-size bed or two double beds as per the requirements.
Any bed you select should be durable, comfortable to sleep in and easy to maintain. Selecting the right bedroom furniture is the first step towards customizing your space. Buying from an eCommerce store reduces the financial strain since there will be an option for buying Afterpay Beds.